CPG Recruiting and Staffing
- Be informed about the company and its employees.
- Be Ready with two examples of where you made a difference with your past employers.
- Apply appropriate adjectives to your success.
- Be ready for “Why should we hire you?”
- Take two clean copies of your resume.
- Take something to write on.
- Make a good first impression.
- Ask for a business card.
- Leave body language open.
- Let the interviewer do most of the talking.
- Don’t talk about money.
- Never look down.
- Do not hold anything in front of you.
- Write thank you letter when you return home.
Read more at Interview Tips