Click here for Why MPA – for Candidates
- MPA has been one of the Country’s most consistent and reliable CPG search firms since 1998.
- We have a proven track record of placing high-potential candidates in Sales, Marketing, Category Management, Human Resources and Operations roles in all 50 States.
- Our candidates have consistently improved the bottom line within our respective client companies, and continue to do so today.
- We seek out the top producers within your competitors and recruit them to work for YOU! These highly valued employees are unlikely to be looking at on-line job boards.
- We are able to source candidates who may otherwise be unavailable to your internal Staffing Department.
- We provide free Candidate testing to our clients.
- We are recognized by our clients as Diversity Specialists. Nearly 40% of the candidates we have placed in the past 10 years have been female or diverse.
- We are experts in all aspects of both DSD and 3-Tier Distribution.
Why do our clients continue to come back to MPA? They continue to rely on our agency for executive-level placements because we only send them premium talent – candidates that not only meet all their requirements, but, on top of that, surpass all expectations. Our commitment to always go beyond merely finding “satisfactory” talent is unquestionable: connecting you with the ideal candidate allows both you and the candidate to succeed, which in turn strengthens our relationship and guarantees the long-term success of our agency. It’s a win-win proposition. If you thrive, so do we.
The MPA touch – Drawing upon the agency’s collective experience, we have developed a highly sophisticated and reliable process for assessing the expertise and specialization of our candidates. Large recruiting agencies rarely provide the kind of personal attention that you will receive from MPA. Our database of thousands of highly qualified individuals is more than just a list of names. We nurture our relationships with our clients and candidates alike for years after a successful placement. This approach ensures that both sides of the equation are happy, and that when it comes time for a top-tier employee to transition to a new position or company, we know that we can find the best fit.
Our candidates come in all shapes and sizes, and the same goes for our clients. Although we proudly acknowledge the Fortune 500 companies that have taken advantage of our services, that should not dissuade you from pursuing our services, regardless of your company’s size. Indeed, sometimes the right course for a candidate is to be placed with a smaller company. You gain access to elite talent, talent which was fostered and nurtured by Fortune 500 businesses – talent that may be able to propel your medium-sized company to a higher level.